Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Newborn Stats

 Isn't it SO cute!
I needed a gift for a friend who just had a baby, And I've found inspiration all over the internet. 


(I like mine the best)

I had some ply wood type wood leftover from another project. Its 12x12. Perfect right? I painted it white, thinking I would just use a white background, But that was boring! So I found some cute scrapbook paper and glued it down with Mod Podge!

Waiting a bit and sanded the edges so the paper was 'one' with the board! 

Used my Cricut to cut out all the baby's stats and some cut little saying and shapes. I used my shiny vinyl and 3 different blues.

(positioned them a million times)

Used my transfer tape, which has been a lifesaver! SO glad I ordered that stuff!

Took me like 10 minutes to get everything on there after I got everything on the transfer tape! YIPPIE! 



I just LOVE it. Now I must make one for Myles! 






3 comments: