Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW YEAR!

I pray you all had an Amazing Christmas and New Year! Ours was amazing and filled with family! Minor accident on Christmas Eve, had to take Myles to the E.R. for a Nurse-maids Elbow. Easy fix and he was good as new in a matter of minutes, after seeing the doctor! :)

I have MILLIONS of ideas for the upcoming holidays! I just  can't wait to show you! For now I'll leave you with a small Valentines Day craft that I whipped up the other afternoon. 
Found a scrap piece of wood, cut them into coordinating sized, painted and stuck on my vinyl words! WA LA! I love easy crafts that are just SO cute!


Im also working on a SPRING and 4TH OF JULY craft! Stay Tuned! 

<3 Hillary!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! Any chance you have the measurements? I so would like to do this but my hubs is going to have to cut a 2x4 for me. I hope that will work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used a 2x2. But if he is good at cutting, im sure its possible! :) The bottom was 5.5, middle was 4.5 and top was 3.5! :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete